* 1 bunch spinach, washed, dried, stems removed
* 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
* 1/2 box of orzo, cooked to al dente
* 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* bunch of basil leaves, torn or thinly sliced
* Salt and pepper
* 2 tablespoons of prepared Greek Salad Dressing
* 4 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
Thinly slice spinach and put into the bottom of a mixing bowl, followed by the halved tomatoes.
Once pasta is cooked and drained, add on top of tomatoes and spinach to slightly wilt.
Drizzle olive oil and salad dressing over orzo and veggies and mix well.
Add basil and salt and pepper and mix again.
Add feta, stirring again to mix.
Taste your orzo to adjust seasonings and serve.
Season to taste.