Monday, February 9, 2009

Easy Pumpkin, Chocolate Chip, and Ginger Cookies

Last month I volunteered to host a bake sale table at a local garden fête. I'm not as good of baker as I am cook, but have a few trusty recipes that aren't too shabby. I had planned to make my infamous oatmeal, banana, chocolate chips cookies that took me a few years to master. As I work full time (and can be a bit of a procrastinator) I stopped to the get missing ingredients on my way home from work - the night before the fête. When I got home I realized that I had forgotten a few key ingredients, mainly oatmeal and bananas. I didn't feel like going back out again, so had a look around my kitchen to see what I could make. With a box of Pillsbury® Pumpkin Quickbread mix in my freezer, I settled on a variation of a recipe on the side of the box. Replacing chocolate chips for the raisins, my Pumpkin, Chocolate Chip, and Ginger Cookies turned out to be a huge hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment