Saturday, November 15, 2008

Le Lac Bleu Camping International (10/02)

Annecy holds great sentimental value to my husband and his family, so no trip would be complete without a visit to their beloved Le Lac Bleu Camping International...
It is a large campsite that also boasts their own caravans that you can hire - along with apartments for those who aren't too camping friendly: that would be me. Despite my hate for camping, how could you not like the view:
Along with the view, they had wild strawberries growing amongst the campsites...
Next to the campground was a sailing school/boat rental facility.
One of the guys working there had the most amazing dog. She was such a sweetheart and insisted that I rub her belly. She bore a striking resemblance to my Cookie that I had when I was a little girl, so I could hardly resist. It broke my heart to leave her, and if I could have taken one thing back with me from France, she would have been top of my list. Hopefully someday, her twin might end up in my life...On the way back to the car, we passed this pedestrian walking symbol. The leaves made me smile..

No comments:

Post a Comment